September 8, 2012

Steamed Crab

How do you like your crab ?

No.1 I like female crab ! They have eggs.

No.2 I like mine just steam ! This way you can taste the true sweetness of the female crab.

Simple preparation ! Live crab, stab it right in the middle of the abdomen and it's done..it stop moving ! Rinse it.

In a wok, place in the crab, pour one cup of water, add a pinch of salt, few ginger slice and spring onion. Cover the wok with the lid and let the water come to a boil. Approximately, 20min the water will dry up by then...   


Mud Crab
...Voila ! Look at how beautiful and delicious my female crabs !

That's not all....

Crab Roe
 Let me tell you...It's really juicy ! This is how I like my crab...hungry ? 

Ingredients
2kg Mud Crab
1tsp Salt
10g Ginger
10g Spring Onion
300ml Water



No comments: