June 3, 2012

Foreign & Exotic

Check out this exotic dish !



As I was going through my fridge guess what I found !!???

A piece of weird looking meat. Again !...Where the @#$% did it come from...


Let's take a closer look....




Can anyone help me out here...looks like a slice of pork chop...erh, also like chicken ...Well, I need to cook it anyway. 

Let's bring in the ingredients...


Preparation: Meat, Onion, Tomatoes, Garlic, Ginger, Bird Eye Chilli, Calamansi, Meat Curry Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Fennel Powder, Turmeric Power and All Spice Powder. 

Heat up the oil, saute the Garlic, Ginger and the Onion until fragrant. Add in the Bird Eye Chilli and all the powders. Stir fry for another 5min. 

Throw in the Meat and Tomatoes, fry for a 2min before adding Chicken Stock. 

Lower heat and simmer for 20min. Season with Salt, Sugar and Calamansi Juice.


Garnish with Coriander Leaves. Serve immediately with steam rice or bread.

Serving for 4paxs

Ingredient
650g Meat ?
10g Garlic, pound
10g Ginger, pound
150g Tomatoes, diced 
100g Onion, sliced
2tbsp  Meat Curry Powder
1tbsp Cumin Powder
2tbsp Coriander Powder
1/2tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2tsp All Spice Powder
1/2tsp Fennel Powder
5g Bird Eye Chilli, pound
10g Calamansi
300ml Chicken Stock
5tbsp Oil
1tbsp Sugar
1/2tbsp Salt
1pc Coriander Leaves

I served this dish to my friends and they loved it...I told them it's chicken ! Tasted a bit chewy though. Some asked me whether it's beef or pork...they finished everything, so no big deal....

until I found a plastic wrapper stuck in one corner of my fridge !


O..M..G !


4 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

This big mouth one either we eat him quick or he swallow us all.

When got bigger one ? lol !

NyonyaChef said...

Can be arranged, need to go to the land of crocs...The Amazing Thailand

msihua said...

Oh hahahahaha... crocodile meat here is pretty normal.. i love it on Pizza!

NyonyaChef said...

Hi, good to hear from you again, everything fine ?! Ya, land of the Crocodile Dundee...here it quite unusual. Hey, Croc Pizza ? Pleaaase let me the recipe...